Candida, BV and UTIs
You had questions and Dr. Naika Apeakorang, Naturopathic practitioner, Acupuncturist, and Herbalist, has answers!
- How do I prevent BV after oral sex? Is it okay to consistently use Honey Pot's Boric Acid and Herbs Suppositories?
- I use the Honey Pot Sensitive Formula when I shower & it’s been the best thing for my frequent BV & UTIs. One thing I can’t seem to escape is a musty smell down there, even right after showering. Is this my natural aroma and what if i don't like it?
- I am one who has suffered from chronic BV. I have gotten it more under control, but I’ve noticed that my vagina is now dry more often than not. Can you give me some advice on ways to help my vagina become moist again?
- What is the best way to prevent yeast infections and UTIs?
- I am experiencing re-occurring yeast infections and I'm not sure why. I had never had one until about a year ago. I am 43 so I am sure by body is changing. I just recently starting taking a vaginal probiotic but is there anything else I can do?
- What can you recommend for recurring UTIs? I hydrate, pee before and after sex, and always rinse my vagina on the outside. I’ve tried Cranberry D mannose and different antibiotics and they continue to come back. Is there anything else I can try?
- How do I get rid of a UTI?
- Does diet affect your chances of getting UTIs?
- What is the best protocol post sex to prevent UTIs?
- Sometimes I have trouble peeing after sex - what other ways can I avoid a UTI?
- I have chronic UTI’s only with sexual intercourse. I have been on an antibiotic for years, to take after sexual activity. I am trying to find other options (supplements) to see if this will help. I recently purchased the urinary tract supplement from Hone
- Outside of probiotics, what can I take to prevent UTIs?