- Why is the microbiome so sensitive?
- Every time I have sex with my boyfriend I get a yeast infection. What can we do to avoid that?
- How do you protect or restore your microbiome? And how long does it take?
- Why do activities like hot yoga throw my microbiome out of whack?
- Does taking a probiotic help keep your microbiome balanced? If so, which brand?
- Is your vaginal microbiome related at all to having fibroids?
Bladder Health 101
- What can I do besides Kegel exercises to help with bladder control? I have had 6 children and it is extremely easy for me to pee on myself. If I laugh hard or sneeze, then I pee a little.
- I always have to focus really hard and sometimes push to pee, is that normal?
- I frequently feel some stinging when I pee, normally after sex or when I drink too little. Is this normal?
- Should it bother me that my urine is bright yellow?
- What should I take to keep my bladder/urethra clean after sex?
- How soon can the bladder start to get weak? And how can you tell?
Candida, BV and UTIs
- How do I prevent BV after oral sex? Is it okay to consistently use Honey Pot's Boric Acid and Herbs Suppositories?
- I use the Honey Pot Sensitive Formula when I shower & it’s been the best thing for my frequent BV & UTIs. One thing I can’t seem to escape is a musty smell down there, even right after showering. Is this my natural aroma and what if i don't like it?
- I am one who has suffered from chronic BV. I have gotten it more under control, but I’ve noticed that my vagina is now dry more often than not. Can you give me some advice on ways to help my vagina become moist again?
- What is the best way to prevent yeast infections and UTIs?
- I am experiencing re-occurring yeast infections and I'm not sure why. I had never had one until about a year ago. I am 43 so I am sure by body is changing. I just recently starting taking a vaginal probiotic but is there anything else I can do?
- What can you recommend for recurring UTIs? I hydrate, pee before and after sex, and always rinse my vagina on the outside. I’ve tried Cranberry D mannose and different antibiotics and they continue to come back. Is there anything else I can try?
Safe Sex Tips for WLW
- Can STDs spread when using sex toys? If so, how?
- Are fluids exchanged during scissoring? Is there protection for this?
- Safe oral sex – do people really use dental dams? Is there any other way?
- Are there ways to safely share toys that you can’t put a condom on, like a sucker?
- Can I clean my toys with The Honey Pot Foaming Wash?
- So during WLW sex do you have to stop and clean in between switching toys? How do I disinfect toys in between partners?