There are so many things you can do, but we’ll just name a few.
- We recommend wearing breathable, loose-fitting garments that allow sufficient oxygen flow to the vagina.
- We also suggest washing your vagina with clean, bare hands, as washcloths are known to harbor bacteria.
- You and your partner should wash before and after intercourse and use protection during sex.
- Empty your bladder when full, and always wipe from the front to back.
- Also, consuming things like probiotics and yogurt can help foster good bacteria. Above all, see your doctor for routine check-ups.